I like mumdays. I loves timez mi mumz stays wiv me! She do somely stay wiv me n I dont want her to leaf me, so i follows her round efrywhere she goes! I follows her in tha wet room and pees when she pees, do that to daddy too!
I had lovelyest snuggles allday I did, I got too sleep on mum and when I did woke up I tried to help mum doin her pen thingy, I did! i tried to help with to push it on tha papery stuff my little brothers eat when mums not lookin!
I did sit with my brothers a bit today but couldn't let them out or mum would be on to us! She did give me lovely combs today!! I hopes mi blogger friends had a good mumday too!
Happy Mumday (a little late) to you, too! I love snuggling all day, too - nothing better!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day!
Your pal, Pip