Yay.. They iz goned to the outside place, agen! and lefted me and mi squeekerlz to play. heehee.. They did tries to be good today an tellz me they dont wana be naughty pigs anymore but i did talks them out of it! Pleeeeez dont tell mum!! They did sneaks in mums shoo box an I think thing2( thats wat dad callz the big1 sometimes) did a poops in there!! Lucki it was hims an not me cos they is little and do little poops!
Theys told me they gets most confuzzled by all the names they has, when they is skrapping mum callz them sashon and slasher cos she is uber worried they will skratch each otha bad. But they don't. Mum doesn't know they is only playin to get extra cuggles!! There is a man that we don't see much, think he is mi mums dad, and he calls them Thing 1 and Thing 2 aswel,(me thinks thats where dad gets it from!) They sez when they is cute an good boys mum calls them Squeakles and Spiderpig, coz Squeakles is loud an Spiderpig thinks he can walk up walls... He can! I has seen him!!
I does loves mi little brothers now!
When mum and dad got in from the outside place I did have a skrat around with some paper on the floor mum gave me.. Don't like mi toys as much as shoo laces or paper.. I hopes I gets a combs soon!
O.K.K. I just hope that YOU don't get blamed fur what THEY do. I've been known to have a go at a good shoe lace my self. hehehe
ReplyDelete