Why do them peoples do it, they soo funny. Mi mum thinks I iz a silly puss. She doesn't let me go in tha cupboard in tha stairs, but me realli likes it there, I claws at the floor til she lets me in. I showed mi brothers hows to get in there when silly mum went to tha outside places. Its realli snuggly in there! Mi little brothers and me had uber cool funz this time. Still cant get in tha cold box but we comin up wif a planz. Buffore we knew mumz would come back I got them back in their box, and did tha meowy tricks to distract mum n dad from goin to see themz!
But mumz did a meany on me and asked dadz to hold me so she could attack mi claws! I like mi claws! But they don't! Soo unfair, me iz sulkin now n not givin them snuggles, for a little times anyways.
I'm havin issues with my mom too. What is this??? Must be the weather makin them.. difficult.
ReplyDeleteFink yourself lucky at least yoo don't havs to vav bathies....................bol
ReplyDeleteLovs
Ronnii
xxxxxx
Your claws be very sharp and when you makes da fussies of da hoomans, dems gets all owchee cos your claws is makin wiv da painfullness, Trust me master Jedi, I have first hand expeience of it.
ReplyDelete