Heyo Bloggy frends!!!

I iz back in tha game, mi mumz iz out an I haz found out how to put the interbox on. Me hopes I remembers to turn it off coz mi daddy never does!
I left mi brothers in their den coz mi biggest little brother was a sleepy pig!! They will come out to play laterz tho!
I wonders if my bloggy frends has forgotten me as I has not been on the interbox for so long! Stil don't think mumz on to me yet! I iz too clever! The otha day she had a silly light thingy and she wanted me to chase it, but I did not think I iz that stupid! I's too smart for them games! My doggy instincts told me to leave it!
When mum and daddy went to sleeps I cuddled up under the cover with my mum and layed on my back, paws up and purring! I was so comfyble!
Ohh I found a new nyce warm place on top of the picture box, I still think its calld a telly. My daddy took me down from there when he woked up bcoz he thinks I will get fluff in tha box, don't think mum minds tho, she combs my fluff off most days aneway! I likes combs!
My auntie Fia has been round an mum an her r very loud together! They has fun tho so I let them get on with it an spend time with my brothers! Mum tells me off sometimes but I like sleepin on top of their den!
Mum has given me soo may treats lately I think I mite go pop! I loves whiskers treats, an I knows if they not whiskers ones too coz they the bestest! Wonder where shes gone!

3 comments:

  1. I would Not furget YOU!!! Glad to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmmm I hope blogger didn't eat my other comment. Glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Obi! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete