Helloo Agen!!

I iz stil here ya no! I has just been sneaky so mi mum has had her eye on me lotz. Makes it hard to do mi blogin widout her seein me!!She won't catch me now tho! I iz hidin wit her little interbox in tha bit under tha stairs! I has found mi new favourit hidey place!! N besides that, they took away mi last best place and folded it beside the cold box! I like sittin up there!I heard mum says itz called an ironi bord, or somethin lyke dat!

Did yu no I used to live wit pups? I am half pup miself! I always try to drink out of tha toilet and like to follow mum around the house! Mum says its lucky shes never too far away when they home in case I fall in, agen! I did that at mi old house! I was little then and cudn't get out til mi old mum found me! Wasent long but it was stil very not nyce down there!
Mum told me mi brothers tried to do this typy thing once and they were rubbish at it! Hahaa I'l has to do it for them!!
 I hope everyone of mi pup and peepl friends has been smiley even tho I iz not been around! I will b in touch wit ya all very soon. Purrrrfect timin! mums lookin for me,

No comments:

Post a Comment