Has you seen I has not been on the interbox for a while? I iz been sleeping sooo much mum thinks I iz never awakes! She dozn't know whats we does in tha days! Hee hee! She goes off to tha out sidey place an then I gets up! While she there I does just snuggle on her lap and goes to sleep! Me does like tha big sleepy mat though. I sees then put clothes on it and they puts a REally hot thingy on that, all over theys clothes, not sures why though! But me does know its comfy!! Mum does get scared when I play near it if tha hot thing is on it though, I still don't get it. I iz a Jedi WArroiur, do she not know I iz not scared of that thingy! Am scared of bangs and loud talks but not that strange thingy!!
My daddy is poorly sick so me gots to go n snuggle him now!
My little brothers still smell of green stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment