Wot a day. Mi mumz showeded me t do this typy thingy on the interbox! Mi Mum n Dad went to the outside place I likes a lot! They think I sleep wen they iz there! They don't no so pleez keep this a secret!! Wen they goes out wen iz lite out there i let tha mad squeeklerz out n we doez play!! This time we tried to went in tha doors in the food place,(where Mum and Dad getz mi din dins from) n we tried to get in tha cold door box but it did no open! They won't be mad if they no's coz they do loves me lots!
I havs to get tha squeeklerz back in their box b4 mum n dads get home so I distracts them with mi purrs! he he he, I no you wont tell on me coz I iz too cute!
YAY Welcome to blogville Obi, yoo wills lovs it here , evry one here be soooooo nice nd dey is all so kinds, watch outs fur Puddles Kool-Aid tho it be most head wobblin
ReplyDeleteLovs
Ronnii
xxxxxx
Hi My name is Jazzi. WELCOME to Blogland!! yes, everyone here is really nice and we have lots of fun so be prepared!! Look forward to hear about your adventures!!
ReplyDeletewags
jazzi
Harroooo there!! We dropped over from Cap'n Jack and Ronnii's place!! Welcome!!! We just love new furiends!!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
Hi There!!! Richie sent me over to say:"WELCOME to BLOGVILLE".. We are glad that you came to town.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging. I'm sure you will have fune
ReplyDeleteLove and licks, Winnie the Greyhound
Hi - I am good friend of Richie and Ronnii. I LOVE cats and live with three myself. For some reason, blogger is not letting me follow you. I am going to keep trying.
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Hello Mr. Obi-Kat, Richie sent us over to say conbarkulations on your new bloggie! It's nice to meet you! Blogging is lots of very much fun!
ReplyDeleteBarks & Wiggles,
Jackie & Dillon
Hello deres Obi!
ReplyDeleteI am Maggie Mae, my good furiend Richie told me you started your blog today! YaY and Welcome! You will have so much fun here! You must come to my blog tomorrow and helps me celebrate my 2nd Barkday...'kay?
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Yay Obi glads yu made it here at LAST ! Fank yu fur your helps when I did come in after dat bad dog did get me last week n givs your Momster big snuggles for her calmin my Momster down.
ReplyDeleteYu must come to visit Maggie Mae today cos her is two today n dere be a hooj pawty at her bloggy. Yu know my furiend Pips cos me has told yu all abouts him well we tolds your Momster anyhoo......BOL.
Yu is gonna havs sooo much funs here in Blogville my likkle furiend
Lovs
Richie
xx xx
Hi, Obi!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogy-world!
I will be happy to know about your adventures!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wowz Tanks you very much bloggy pplz! This iz uber cool! I goin to intreduce the little squeekerlz to you very soon! i wanted to at 1st but pleez dont eat them! They iz luverly little brothers realli!!
ReplyDelete