I iz stil ere ya no. iz a hard life bein me! Mums been lookin after me so much she hasn givens me times t get mi bloggies dunn! She hasn dunn hers for long too so iz all gravy baby, mmmm gravy. I licked gravy off mi mums plate it was lovely.. Me hopes all mi bloggy frends has had lots of nomms lately too, do tells me anything really yum I can try!!
I iz been sleepin lots, I got mi new spot on the telly box, n I knockd some things called dvds into my brothers' den when i was stretchin up there, Mum was not impressed! I thinks I might of been in trub but she ddn tel me off cos she luuuvs me!! Mi paws hurty now, neeed t get used t this typy thingy again. Missed mi bloggy ppl, pups and pusscats! Catchya soonies bloggy doodies!
Okey Dokey!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! My kitty sister Rosie LOVES to knock DVDs (and everything else) off the table. She especially likes to do it when we are sleeping to wake us up!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip